Reading University Students’ Union
University of Reading,
1. Who can I contact about lost property?
All lost property at Reading SU is held at Reading SU reception.
2. How can I travel to you?
The closest Bus Stop is Reading University, served by the 21 claret and 21a routes.
Reading SU is easily accessible from Reading Station, either on foot, by taxi or by bus.
3. Where is the closest car park?
The closest car park to the venue is ‘P4’ – this is right next to 3Sixty and is well signposted on the University of Reading campus.
4. We’re looking at staying the night nearby – what accommodation can you recommend?
Sure Hotel by Best Western Reading, 39 Christchurch Rd, Reading RG2 7AN
5. Do you have a cloakroom? What if I lose my ticket?
There is a cloakroom at the club. If you lose your ticket, you will need to wait until everyone else has collected their items and be able to give a description of the item you left. It is also a good idea to photograph your ticket incase of loss!
6. What time is the last admission?
Last entry is 11:30pm.
7. Where is the nearest cash point?
Please note the bars at 3Sixty do not accept cash.
The nearest cash point a short walk from 3Sixty at Co-Op, Campus Central, Earley, Reading RG6 6UA
8. Is there disabled access?
Yes, see our accessibility page on our website for full accessibility info: https://www.rusu.co.uk/your-union/accessibility/
9. Is there access to a disabled toilet?
10. Do carers get a free/discounted ticket?
All guests with a disability are entitled to one free carer ticket. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
11. At a PA event, is there a specific wheelchair viewing area?
All details are on the RUSU accessibility page – any viewing area bookings need to be organised in advance.