1. Who can I contact about lost property?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org – this is often quicker than using social media. Otherwise, contact us through any of The Venue, Bucks social media pages. Please get in touch before heading back to the venue, as we cannot always guarantee there is someone on site that will be able to help.
2. How can I travel to you?
The closest stop is Wycombe General Hospital (Stop U), covering the 8 P&R Cressex Connect Route.
The closest station is High Wycombe, a 10 minute walk from the venue.
3. Where is the closest car park?
Swan Car Park, 2494 A40, High Wycombe HP11 1BG
Eden Car Park, Lily’s Walk, High Wycombe HP11 2BY
There is no public car parking on site.
4. We’re looking at staying the night nearby – what accommodation can you recommend?
Travelodge High Wycombe, Octagon Parade, Abbey Way, High Wycombe HP11 2DQ
Premier Inn High Wycombe Central, Arch Way, High Wycombe HP13 5HL
5. Do you have a cloakroom? What if I lose my ticket?
There is a cloakroom at the club, which is £1 to use. If you lose your ticket, you will need to wait until everyone else has collected their items and be able to give a description of the item you left. It is also a good idea to photograph your ticket incase of loss! Please note that due to safety reasons we do not take bags unless it is arranged prior to opening – email email@example.com for more information
6. What time is the last admission?
Weekdays is midnight, Saturdays are 1am
7. Where is the nearest cash point?
There is a cashpoint just inside the entrance of the venue.
8. Is there disabled access?
The Venue is all on one level with step free access throughout.
9. Is there access to a disabled toilet?
Yes, The Venue is fully accessible with two access toilets, one is open to use and the other requires a radar key – that can be requested from any member of staff if you do not own one.
10. Do carers get a free/discounted ticket?
All guests with a disability are entitled to one free carer ticket.
11. At a PA event, is there a specific wheelchair viewing area?
Yes the venue is all one level, with a raised area for wheelchair access to enable a better view of the stage.